Help?

Why are you here?
Are you looking
 for a Mentor?

What do you need help in how can I help you?
Take the time to message me!
at my skype ID: sking118641
or
806 340-7430

1) You must call your mentor
message your Mentor
Friend your mentor
let him or her know your for real

You must get to know your Mentor.
ask plenty of question
Then we can help build your Team


Team Builders


Simplicity Duplicates Success 

Once In A Lifetime Opportunity 





Click on my business card and check out some of the tool's 


Stricklybiz Business Mindset Education


Here's my Business Card

http://tinyurl.com/vcard1186


Down below is just something I threw together.


As you know, I am an Online Marketer, and I've been doing some testing. I've found a group of entrepreneurs that are doing something nobody's doing... are you open to listening for a moment?






Something 
to think about




A minister was voyaging a week ago, he saw an old man and gave him a lift. While they were going, the old man said; my child, do you know what happened in Heaven the previous evening?
The minister was so startled and speedily stopped and asked; Sir, would you say you are resting? How could you have been able to you get the data about Heaven?
The Old man said; the previous evening in Heaven God turned out to be extremely infuriated with the man and requested that the Angels blow the trumpet. The heavenly attendants grabbed the trumpets and as they were going to blow it WHEN Jesus tumbled down and started to argue in tears. The blood that left His hands and body were new. He told God that His passing shouldn't be futile.
God couldn't stand the agonies of the holy person and the devilishness of the detestable ones. So He said; "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE."
Jesus then swung to the holy messengers and instructed them to move down in their various numbers to tell the world that:
"THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".
The minister (sweating and crying) asked; sir, how could you have been able to you know this? The OLD MAN answered; I am one of the Angels sent
to the World. If it's not too much trouble utilize each medium of correspondence to send this message. No opportunity to squander, Please! What's more, the old man vanished.
Brethren, this story is genuine, Christ is coming Soon.
It would be ideal if you SAVE A SOUL TODAY.
I Have done my part, it's presently your swing to spread the Gospel.
No riches can be contrasted with life everlasting in Heaven.
On the off chance that you are Ready to share this Message, LIKE and compose: "So be it"
May God favor all of you.
Furthermore, DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST
HELP ME SAVE THE WORLD Call 1-800-NEED-HIM 1-800-633-3446

Comments

Popular Posts